Saturday 14 April 2018

End of the Drab?

The forecast for the near future is bloody great....moth trap was out. It feels like we skipped spring and straight to summer...or is that more to do with the fact we have gone from 6C during the day straight to 14.8C today....did I say that this has been the warmest day this year!

Weather
Clear to Overcast
Dry
Light Winds
Temps : 6.6C - 6.7C

Hebrew Character x 2
Common Quaker x 1
Clouded Drab x 1 (NFY)






Thank you to Twitter for the help on the Clouded Drab. I thought as much but me having little experience I thought the lack of marking and colour left it to be no other option.



It's a first for the year in the garden and a welcome addition to the increasing species and numbers in general.


I had been out to work this morning and then was out with family this afternoon so i could not use my usual photo booth due to time so I thought this drab looking piece of wood would suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment